CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm So Excited....Trained on the Promethean Board today!!

Today I trained on the Promethean Board and then taught my class a lesson on compound words.  They absolutely loved it!  I was so excited to add this new piece of equipment to my list of techie things to use. I wanted to share 3 lessons for those of you who have a Promethean Board.


Odd and Even Numbers
http://www.prometheanplanet.com/en/Resources/Item/61941/odd-and-even-numbers


Compound Words
http://www.prometheanplanet.com/en/Resources/Item/57539/compound-words


Telling Time
http://www.prometheanplanet.com/en/Resources/Item/58729/telling-time





2 comments:

  1. I see a picture of the cutest little boy in the whole wide world! He has the BEST teacher in the whole wide world too! I heard about the Promethean Board adventure today right before I saw this posting. What a way to get your students motivated and talking about what they learned at school!!

    My little Redbird said that he can't wait to do the Promethean Board (which he can read this word because "Mrs. Price taught us how to read this word") again!!

    Thanks for all you do and for the adventures in which you lead your Park Rangers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the NEW board!! I'm jealous! I'd love to have speakers hooked up to mine. I absolutely LOVE my board and can't imagine teaching without it! I was the first to get one at our school and have had one for about 7 years now! You will love it! The kids do too!

    ReplyDelete