Abby (http://theinspiredapple.blogspot.com/) is hosting a "You Know You're a Teacher When"...
1. All of your vacation pictures relate to some SPI (landforms, animals, etc) that you teach.
2. You can go all day and realize you didn't take a bathroom break.
3. You get so excited when someone brings you old books their kids don't read anymore.
4. When you can't decide on a name for your own child because you think about kids you have taught with those names (harder when your husband also teaches).
5. You gag when a student brings you his backpack and it reeks of cigarette smoke. UGHHH!
6. You get a note from a parent on picture day asking that you brush their hair, fix their collar and wipe their nose.
7. You arrange your kids' desk more often than you do your furniture in your own house.
8. You go to the mall with your husband and feel compelled to walk in a straight line by the color coded squares.
9. You are so excited when after spring break the "Light Bulb" comes on and children can recognized the same word each time on the same page.
10. You give thanks to God for a wonderful job that feels like you are on a mission trip all year long.
2D & 3D Shapes
4 days ago